All graduating students are required to arrive at 5:30 pm at the Citizens Business Bank Arena through the loading dock entrance.
Graduates should come dressed in their regalia and ready for the ceremony. Whatever the graduates bring with them will have to be carried during the ceremony.
Upon Arrival Graduates will receive:
- Walking Card
- Honors cords, Great Commission Stoles, AX cords and KME cords.
- Dressing assistance as needed
- Commencement Ceremony Instructions
- Pre-ordered Leis
Graduates will be lined up by school and may sit by any graduating student within their respective school. A complete listing of schools/divisions is shown below:
- College of Allied Health
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts and Science
- School of Behavioral Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Christian Ministries
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Music
- School of Nursing (All Nursing students will sit together - OPS and Trad)
- Division of Online and Professional Studies